30 Apr 2011

Favourite Five's

So today will be a post about my favourite beauty products of all time:


Here goes!


1. Mixed Chicks Leave In Conditioner -It's the only thing that works for me! I have curly hair however it's not curly at the root.


With Mixed Chicks I watched the tutorial online and followed that.. bloody hell does this work!! It's made for bi-racial hair.. and although I'm not bi-racial, I read it was for any mix, latino, white, asian etc, and therefore wouldn't be the same as products made solely for black hair which are very rich in moisture and leave other types weighed down and greasy. Normally curl enhancing products leave my hair flat, heavy or in ringlets -which I don't like on me- so this was amazing. It leaves my hair light, soft and CURLY! And now I don't straighten my hair at all. I wear it curly and flipped to the side. It doesn't make your curls fall throughout the day, or become greasy, in fact you do not even know you have it in your hair. (Apart from the subtle nice smell!)
Link Below


2. Dr.Lips -It's from India, and it's amazing! It comes in a tube, and looks and feels like a more really soft Vaseline, and for someone who bites their lips a lot, this is a life saver as it works very quickly.


3. Nails Inc 'Victoria' and 'Southbank' -Victoria is my favourite colour nail polish, it's timeless and seasonless. It's a dark maroon colour and when applied with a good topcoat looks so elegant. The Southbank colour was part of a Cruise Collection that I got a couple years ago. You can buy it individually as well. With striking colours I tend to wear nails shorter. 
Link below
Another link to a post I did featuring these two colours:  Nails! Click me!


4. Neutrogena Visibly Clear Rapid Treatment -THIS is proper insider secret stuff I'm telling you about! It's not widely used, and I'm not sure why, it's really good. Just apply over a blemish morning and night, and it reduces redness and over a couple of days treats it.


5. Soap and Glory Righteous Body Butter -A recent purchase with the Scrub of Your Life body scrub, this lotion makes your skin feel so soft! Easy to apply and smells alright too! :P
Link below


Now, I want your favourite five all time beauty products!! As you can see I have no make up products in mine but you may in yours!! Leave your FavouriteFives in the comments below and if I see any that are unusual or eye-catching I'll mention them and the author in next weeks post!


I have not been asked to endorse any of these products. These are my own opinions and thoughts. 
Mixed Chicks Leave-In Conditioner 10 fl oz (300 ml)
http://www.nailsinc.com/product-catalog
Neutrogena Rapid Clear Acne Eliminating Spot Gel, 0.5 Ounce
Soap & Glory Fill Monty - 0.4 oz

No comments:

Post a Comment