23 Apr 2011

A desk with a view

So this blog is probably going to be updated regularly every Saturday however will also get a little injection of info throughout the week in random bursts!


It will contain things I like as I find them and want to share or pass on knowledge of some sort. 


It was inspired by Lauren Conrad's website (which has recently been updated). Lauren, who I feel is very attached to her audience has done a good job of this site. Link below.


Back to the Saturday thing, the reason for this is because I have a chance every Saturday at work to sit down and collect all the little things I've seen and those things that have inspired me and put them together in a blog post for you all to read!


So on that note, enjoy :)


Nish
X




Lauren Conrad's Website

No comments:

Post a Comment