And it got me thinking. It's an interesting thing to do to sit and evaluate the positive things you have taken away from all the seemingly negative experiences you've had throughout your years. And also sometimes through good times, spur of the moment and rebel times.
So here are my, 22 Lessons I've Learned In 22 Years:
1. The hobby/activity you obsessed with as a child will follow you throughout your life.
2. If you are your Grandparents favourite, chances are one or more of your family members will hate you for it.
3. Disneyland IS where dreams are made
4. The dark isn't something to be afraid of. When your at home, in your room, safe in bed. At all other times though..
5. No one is up to anything good when drawing money out at 2am
6. Always tell the truth
7. Don't put up with anyone's crap. I mean it. If you know what you are doing is correct, stick to it.
8. Love wholeheartedly, but never trust initially.
9. Make sure whoever your first love is, is just as open as you are, give everything, it will be the best.
10. Make your bed every morning. Never skip. Meditate for at least two minutes to focus for the day
11. Listen to your Mum/Dad the first time around for most things.
12. Follow happiness like a dealer follows herb. Stay away from things that don't make you happy, I have learned this through a negative experience, that happiness is more important than Anything.
13. Practice makes perfect. Don't be lazy (try ..im the laziest personEVERso this one is hard for me! But still, trying)
14. The way you treat and feel about yourself, affects the way other's will see and treat you.
15. Love the way you look. Nobody got it like you.
16. Be Confident in everything you do.
17. The way to feel confident if not already, is to put in 100% to whatever it is your doing.
18. Don't expect too much from the people around you, sometimes, even though if they are family, doesn't mean their personality will mean they act like it. Doesn't mean don't love them. Love but be understanding of this fact.
19. If you act like a victim, they will treat you like one.
20. Hold on to your friends who have actually been there, don't make excuses for the friendships of those part-timers.
21. Don't act in haste.
22. You don't have to be everyone's friend. There will be some people you just can't get on with, and for no particular reason. It's ok. And it's not something you should worry about
What are yours??....!!